The Kelsey Directional Media Strategies 2009 (DMS ’09) conference in Orlando is rapidly approaching and the discounted rate for registration expires on Monday, August 31.
Kelsey meetings always feature great speakers. In the past they’ve had leaders from Avis, ServiceMaster, AT&T, Yell Group, Idearc, Cox Enterprises, Yellow Pages Group and so many more. This year is no exception, the agenda is packed.
A short list includes:
- Nick Veronis – Managing Director, Veronis Suhler Stevenson
- Scott Pomeroy – President and CEO, Local Insight Media
- Min Chan – GM and Director, Mobile Products, AT&T Interactive
- Geoff Kehoe – President, Wahlstrom Group
- Darrell Campbell –Founder and CEO, EveryCarListed.com
And so many other speakers with experience who know the market and are re-imagining our industry. You really can’t afford to miss this, so register now, before August 31, to receive the discounted rate.
Hope to see you there!