We are very excited to announce that we are partnering with two progressive media organizations, the Local Media Association and Borrell Associates, to host one powerful conference. Join us in Chicago on August 21-22 for Social + Mobile – Show Me the Money!
There is a ton of data and research that shows just how big of an impact social and mobile is having on the local media and search space. Here are just a few stats worth noting:
- Of 1,000 SMBs surveyed, 97 percent are using social media channels for their marketing efforts (Constant Contact)
- 77 million smartphone owners relied on apps to visit local content in December 2012 (Local Search Association)
- Facebook app is used more for local business searches than MapQuest, Apple Maps and Bing’s app (comScore-15 Miles-Neustar)
In light of the impact of social and mobile on local media and search, you should join us at this exciting conference as we dive into the dollars and cents behind this recent shift in the industry. Come learn about:
- What’s working in social and mobile.
- What’s generating revenue and ROI.
- What the most promising business models look like.
The full agenda is now available and includes content from leaders with Internet pure plays, TV, radio, newspapers, directory publishers and more. Members and clients of all organizations receive $200 off the registration price. Register here. Also, an exclusive hotel rate has been secured for all conference attendees, but it expires on June 30th. To take advantage of the rate, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!