We’re just 25 days away from the start of the 2014 Local Search Association Conference in Huntington Beach, California!
Our three-day, jam-packed agenda focused on all things local begins on Sunday, April 27th with a full day of group activities, Idea Lab sessions, and an opening cocktail party.
Group Activities (7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
Given the beautiful scenery and plethora of things to do in SoCal, we are helping coordinate a variety of optional morning outdoor activities. You will have the opportunity to take advantage of a round of golf, surfing lessons or a bicycle tour along the coast. These are great opportunities to get some exercise and make for a fun way to hold a business meeting with colleagues or partners.
Idea Lab Sessions (12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
The Idea Lab sessions are intimate, smaller focus groups that dive into topics that are impacting the local space. Bring a pen and paper because these sessions are sure to provide you with the strategic and tactical insight you have come to expect from our event. Sessions include:
12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 4 Ways Reputation Management Drives Growth and Profitability (The Berry Company, Chatmeter, VendAsta Technologies)
- Taming the Content Monster (Amdocs)
1:20 p.m. – 2:05 p.m.
- Big Brand to SMB: Maximizing ROI with Customized Local Strategies (YP, Balihoo, Mediative, Market Authority)
- The Ins and Outs of Starting Your Own Digital Agency (The Search Agency, Beyond Private Label, Search Influence)
2:10 p.m. – 2:55 p.m.
- The Advantages of Being Vertical (Wanderful Media, Urgent.ly, BuzzBoard, Opus Research)
- What’s Your Multi-Screen Local Video Strategy? (Sightly)
Opening Cocktail Reception (5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
After you get your blood flowing from the morning activities and you stimulate your mind at the Idea Labs, join the rest of the conference attendees in the Grand Foyer East for a fun, informal night of drinks, food, a live band and more opportunities to network.
Sunday will provide a good mix of insights, networking and excitement and will be sure to start the conference off right. For more details, visit our Agenda Page – or if you haven’t already done so, register now for LSA|14!