As digital advertising spend continues to chip away at traditional media spend, many local media organizations are looking for new sources of revenue and ways to serve their clients. Social and mobile solutions provide these organizations with a variety of new opportunities to expand their product line and help SMBs attract new customers.
At this year’s event, we’ll hear from the heaviest hitters in social and mobile, digital agencies and clients on the best ways to make money from these platforms. The event also promises superb networking by bringing together professionals from three leading local media organizations, along with a variety of receptions and other ways to get to know one another.
Notable speakers will include:
- Ted Zagat, Ads, Facebook
- Lutz Finger, Director Data Science & Data Engineering, LinkedIn
- Joel Meek, Head of Partner Online Sales & Operations, Pinterest
- PJ MacGregor, Brand Development Lead, Instagram
- Greg Stuart, Global CEO, Mobile Marketing Association
- Luke Edson, VP of National Markets, YP
- And many more…
So if you work for a local media organization and you want to learn what your colleagues are doing to grow digital revenues, SoMoConf is for you. You’re bound to make some new connections and leave with fresh ideas on how to drive sales. Click here to learn more.