Last year at our annual conference, Solocal Group’s CEO Jean-Pierre Remy spoke about the company’s transformation from a traditional print directory publisher to an innovative local search provider. During last week’s webinar, Bruno Berthezene, Solocal Group partnerships and business development manager, discussed the digital products and solutions that are helping make this transformation so successful.
Solocal Group’s focus is on providing local digital media and marketing solutions for retailers and service providers, both large and small. With this focus in mind, in just six years, Solocal Group has been able to grow their digital revenues from about 34% in 2007 to almost 60% in 2012. Bruno attributed this to a variety of products and solutions but specifically highlighted the following:
- Web YP: Priority listings in pagesjaunes.fr; 1st position for 50% of searches in a activity/geography mix; tier 2 priority listing.
- Mobile YP: Priority listings in PagesJaunes mobile app; 1st position for 50% of searches in a activity/geography mix; tier 2 priority listing.
- Free GPS App: Priority listings in “Mappy GPS” free app.
- Websites: Website, mobile and tablet sites sold together; hundreds of verticalized possible looks and feels; Facebook fan page, photos, video, booking, classifieds, coupons, menus, e-commerce and more.
- Store Locator: By generating a microsite per retail location, “BRIDGE” increases online visibility of each of the outlets.
- Direct Marketing: Turnkey DIFM or DIY emailing campaign solution; postal mailing and text message campaigns.
- Appointment Booking: Real-time appointment booking; fully customizable for web and mobile.
- Classifieds: Classifieds for the real estate, cars and jobs verticals; visibility within pagesjaunes.fr and in dedicated vertical websites.
Check out the entire presentation below:
For access to all of our past webinars and a look at what’s to come, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.