The 2014 Local Search Association Conference kicks off in just 10 days! Here are the top 10 reasons you won’t not want to miss the premier local advertising and marketing event of the year:
10. Idea Labs: These intimate focus groups taking place on Sunday, April 27 will dive into a variety of topics impacting the local space. With six sessions scheduled, there is sure to be something that piques your interest.
9. Expo Hall: With 25 companies participating and counting, the Expo Hall will feature an array of interesting companies on display just outside of the Grand Ballroom where the General Session will take place.
8. Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa: Dubbed Surf City USA, Huntington Beach is a mecca of all things surfing. Don’t forget to take in a beautiful sunset as well!
7. Yacht Cruise and “Landlubbers” Party: Whether you’re at sea or on land, these parties are sure to be great opportunities to relax, catch up and make some new connections with leaders and decision makers in the local space.
6. Increased Value, Lower Price: LSA|14 provides quality, top-level speakers, productive networking opportunities and the powerful insights that you have come to expect from our annual event – available for an average savings of $700 compared to last year’s admission.
5. Influential Speakers: In addition to Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak, we have nearly 50 influential speakers booked from companies including Google, comScore, YP, Bing, LivingSocial, xAd, JiWire, Retale and Wanderful Media.
4. Attendee List: Just last week, 54 high-ranking local pros registered for LSA|14. At that rate, we expect to be well over 400 attendees for this year’s event!
3. Ad to Action Awards: We received 60 strong entries across eight categories for our new awards program. You won’t want to miss learning about how these innovative local advertising solutions are driving consumer actions, including calls, clicks and store visits.
2. Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak: Innovator and Silicon Valley icon “The Woz” will discuss the intersection of future technologies, his favorite new products and his predictions for mobile and wearable devices.
1. Last Mile Advertising: With this new way to talk about “local,” we will bring clarity, definition and understanding to our space. Come see how your organization fits into the ecosystem, and stake your claim in the Last Mile!
Time is running out! Register today and we will see you soon in SoCal!